Friday 17 February 2017

2017 Targets

Lists to tick

My target ticklist is a combination of unclimbed Nuttalls, TRAIL 100s, WASHIS, Simpsons, Bridges and Buxton & Lewis summits.  At the start of 2017 there are 334 individual summits on my ticklist and my goal of completing them in 2023 leaves 7 years to reach the target.

Still to be ticked at the start of this year are 206 of the 446 Nuttalls and 39 of the TRAIL 100 summits.

This coming year

In simple numbers, 14% of my remaining summits based on my remaining 7-year target is an achievable target for 2017, as long as I have some significant multi-summit days out.

Which means I’m aiming for 48 summits, amongst which should be 30 Nuttalls and 6 TRAIL 100s.

Amongst my specific targets (again !) are the 6 Cheviot Nuttalls and Pillar Rock.  I’m also aiming for Snaefell on the Isle of Man but that will depend on ferry times and fares.


Let’s see what happens this year…

No comments:

Post a Comment